Sunday 17 October 2021

Lidl McEnnedy Apricot Cookie Dough

I haven't really tried cookie dough properly so when Lidl came out with these dinky cookie dough pots for American week I decided to give them a try.
There are four flavours: apricot, American style, Brownie and Cheesecake.
I got the apricot thinking it would be fruity but sadly it was too sweet.
As these are chilled products, I decided to put it in the freezer and strangely it tasted nicer.
To be honest, I would have probably been better off getting the American style to try first.
I find it really odd they don't have mint chocolate or pumpkin flavours.




Although the apricot was terrible, I was glad I tried the American style as well as the brownie.
The American style was basically plain cookie dough with chocolate chips.
The texture of this was really firm and hard and you could really taste the dough just like the soft pastry dough found in Chinese snowy mooncakes.
The Brownie texture was much softer and almost gooey and the taste was basically like rich chocolate without being too sweet.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...