Saturday 2 October 2021

Double yolkers by Humble Eggs

Getting an egg with a double yolk is rare like 1/1000 and not even in my whole life of eating eggs or having egg laying chickens in my garden produced double yolkers.
So when I found out that you could buy these double yolkers as a foodie I had to get them.
The chances of 1/1000 has been increased but as they are only stocked at a few branches you have to be lucky to find a shop to get them and lucky enough to get a box if they are still there.
Well for me, I tried one shop and it was sold out so had to visit another branch.
I decided to photograph and film the double yolkers so I did a fried egg version and a boiled egg version.
The first boiled egg was soft boiled which probably tastes the best but for photos I felt that hard boiled would photograph better.
Overall, these are definitely worth getting.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...