Tuesday 5 October 2021

F'REAL milkshakes

I have always wanted to try Freal milkshakes but I couldn't find anywhere that had them.
Finally tried the Freal milkshake at a Coop that stocked it.
It felt really good because the coop was located at America square which made it feels even more American.
There were so many flavours I couldn't decide but fate decided for me because there were only four flavours that day.
On a cold day I recommend choosing regular but on a hot day the more thick option because it is going to melt.
The reason it took me so long to try Freal is because their locator isn't very useful and keeps taking me to the US.
The milkshake itself was really nice and had a strong sweet vanilla taste but I would like to see more flavours to choose from.
I am also intrigued how the thickness affect the calories if nothing is added, I assume all the mixer does it just mix it and no other ingredients are added.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...