Friday 1 October 2021

Batchelors Pasta n Sauce SHAPES Cheese & Tomato Unicorn and

As soon as I spotted them at B&M's I had to get them.
On the product shot, it only shows unicorns, hearts and rainbow so the star which was also the star of the show didn't get justice.
To be honest, I found it quite difficult cooking it or perhaps I did it wrong because the pasta didn't seem to absorb the sauce and ended up crispy.
As it was crispy, I put the the pasta in a tub and added a few drops of water to it.
The next day I microwaved it and the texture and taste was perfect.











Also tried the creamy chicken which was a similar fashion but somehow I preferred the cheese and tomato because it tasted better.
The creamy chicken tasted artificial and it wasn't really chickeney.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...