Sunday 10 October 2021

Everleaf Non-Alcoholic Aperitif Masterclass at London Essence House

I don't really drink alcohol so when I found out about the Everleaf Non-Alcoholic Aperitif Masterclass at London Essence House I decided to attend.
At the class, we got to sample all three flavours of the Everleaf drinks and create delicious non-alcoholic spritzes.
It was 6 people per class which was nice and relaxed.
I liked the way, each aperitif was introduced which took us on a journey of smell and senses when the descriptions were read out while we smelled and tasted it.
There were ingredients on the table which were used in the aperatifs.
The three Aperitifs were: Marine, Mountain and Forest.
Marine:
A crisp blend of 16 sustainably sourced botanicals carefully chosen to capture MARINE flavours including Juniper, Bergamot and Dulse. Crafted for gin drinkers.
Mountain: 
A vibrant blend of 12 sustainably sourced botanicals carefully chosen to capture MOUNTAIN flavours including Cherry Blossom, Rosehip and Strawberry. Crafted for pink gin drinkers.
Forest:
A complex blend of 14 sustainably sourced botanicals carefully chosen to capture FOREST flavours including Saffron, Madagascan Vanilla and Orange Blossom. Crafted for spritz drinkers.

My favourite turned out to be the Forest which was sweet and aromatic while the Mountain was my next favourite.
Marine was probably my least favourite because of the Juniper and personally I am not a fan of gin.

With the Mountain aperitif, we made a spritze with tonic water, 50ml of Mountain aperitif garnished with orange.



The drink was to my liking as it was sweet and refreshing.

I am so glad I attended this course because it I learned more about the ingredients use which you don't often get to see or smell like the curry flowers and this root thing that smell like ginseng.

Photos of London Essence House:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...