Monday 16 August 2021

Reeva Instant Noodles

I first came across the Reeva brand of noodles at PoundStretcher where it gave me this maggi noodle impression because of the yellow and red.
It certainly looked really Western in design but I held back buying it because you can get them cheaper elsewhere.
Ended getting them recently and I got the pot and packet version to try.
To summarize I preferred the packet noodles because when you cook them, the texture is better.
The pot version was satisfying in terms of portion size but the texture of the noodles were not silky but it did have some lovely dehydrated peas and all that.










7 comments:

  1. I like them, especially the beef variety in a pot. They are a fair price..a pound, or 80p with the 20% off in poundstretcher, and make a nice snack between meals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These noodles scratch my autistic itch

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried the the beef flavor in the pot and it was not good at all so I don't recommend this to you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does anyone know if these are still available in the UK? Until a month ago I was buying them in B&M for 69p but all of a sudden they disappeared from their shelves. I am gutted as I was eating the pot version every day for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the BM near mine still has them. B&M always has limited stock of a lot of items. They come and go off the shelves, most never stay for long. Its just how that shop is.

      Delete
  5. I see them in Farmfoods everytime I'm in there. I'd buy them to give them a try but I'm not sure if they are vegetarian or not. Lots of noodles that are chicken flavour are vegetarian like pot noodles but can't see if Reeva noodles are or not.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...