Sunday 22 August 2021

Pacha Melon Sparkling Drink

Discovered these eye catching carbonated drinks by Pacha as they were in these clear plastic cans.
There are quite a few brands out there that do drinks in clear plastic cans but clearly I was captivated by PACHA more than any other brand because of the design and flavours.
There were seven flavours to choose from: Melon, apple, strawberry, peach, lychee, lime and Mojito.
Clearly melon was my choice and I was so glad I tried it because the taste was really natrual and the sweetness was just right.
If you like canteloupe melon then you are going to like this drink.
I think I might try the strawberry one next.
Rating: 4/5






2 comments:

  1. Where do you find these ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. from this cafe in London and you can also get them from some Londis stores

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...