Wednesday 7 April 2021

Vifon Polska Instant noodles

As an instant noodle reviewer, I love the choices you can get in the UK.
The Vifon Polish brand of noodles made in Vietnam are quite delicious with so many flavours.
I found them similar to Thai mama noodles.
Flavours I tried were: duck, hot & sour, five spice, crab and tomyum.

Overall, the duck was my favourite and the key to the flavour comes from the paste sachet as I found the soup sachet was the same for a few flavours.

Duck, Five Spice, and Hot & Sour
Crab - Smakrawbowy:
Tom Yum - smaktajski kewetikowy:

Duck - smak kaczki:
This was the flavour I tried first and it really impressed hence I ended up trying more flavours.





Five Spice- Piec Smakow:
The five spice was quite nice but the anise was a bit strong.




Hot & Sour - ostro -kwasna:
The spiciness was good but I found them too sweet.


Crab - smak krabowy:
Surprisingly the paste sachet had an intense crab flavouring so it did make the noodles taste of crab when you added it in.




Tom Yum: smak tajski krewetkowy:
The tom yum tasted how it should but as expected I didn't like the lemongrass.


Chicken:
The golden chicken one just tasted like other chicken noodles so there wasn't any surprises there even though the packet was gold unlike their other flavours.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...