Monday 12 April 2021

Morrisons chocolate & orange donut / doughnut

I love trying new donut flavours from Morrisons. This time it was the relatively new chocolate orange donuts.
Had my branch stocked them, I would have got them sooner but the branch I go to strangely don't really stock the new flavours.
Usually Morrisons are generous with fillings but all five of these were consistently stingy, almost non existent.
The doughnut itself is consistent ie oily and not yeasty like other supermarkets so it really relies on the filling.
I wasn't really a fan of the chocolate orange because the orange was a bit artificial.
Anyway, I wished I had saved my 50p and waited for the new pink lemonade donuts.
With the rest of the donuts remaining, I had it with Cadburys desserts which were too sweet for their own good and they were a match made in heaven.
There was another mystery surrounding these donuts, I thought they were sold out as they were not on the shelves so I asked them if they had stocked them and strangely they were in the trolley but not put out and they were not due to expire that day or anything.
Rating: 2/5






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...