Wednesday 21 April 2021

Rustlers NEW Katsu burger

I love Rustlers because they do quality burgers that you can just pop in the microwave.
Since they just launched a new Katsu chicken burger, I had to give it ago.
They cost £2.00 at ASDA and Iceland but since Iceland are doing a 2 for £3.00 promotion I got mine from Iceland which meant I could try something else in the range that I haven't reviewed yet.
Let's get on with the Katsu burger first.
Visually the chicken patty was smaller than average so you get more bun ratio to the chicken.
Apart from the bun issue, the Katsu sauce was pretty good as it was tangy a bit like fruit curry but not so sweet.
Overall, if the patty was bigger I'd give it a higher score.
Rating: 3/5







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...