Thursday 8 April 2021

Tesco Finest Sicilian Lemon Curd Muffins

To be honest, I am not a fan of lemon in cakes and dessert but I had this craving for something sweet so tried Tesco Finest Sicilian Lemon Curd Muffins.

They were Lemon flavoured muffin filled with lemon curd, topped with a crumble and icing sugar and a white chocolate cream drizzle.

To my surprise, I really liked it because the texture was more like cake and it was not overwhelmed by butter and the lemon curd was to my liking because it was not too artificial with the right sweetness.

The white chocolate cream drizzle was delicious as it gave it that extra sweet kick to it.





2 comments:

  1. wow thanks for this review, i ran to tesco to try it and wowza i was NOT disappointed

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...