Wednesday 21 April 2021

Rustlers Southern Fried Chicken sub

I love Rustlers because they do quality burgers that you can just pop in the microwave.
Since they just launched the new Katsu chicken burger, I had to give it ago but because of the 2 for £3.00 promotion I got the Southern Fried Chicken sub with the Katsu burger as both were new to me.
Compared to the tiny disappointing chicken patty in the Katsu Burger, the chicken pieces for the sub were much bigger.
Overall, it was your usual chicken deal from Rustlers but the Sub bun was different in the sense that it was herby with a chew.
It didn't crisp in the crisping sleeve but I wasn't bothered about that.
Overall, I prefer the burgers in the Rustlers range because instructions are simpler.
With the Sub, you had to turn it over halfway through which is annoying.
Rating: 3/5







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...