Wednesday 14 April 2021

Nestle Aero Creations Hazelnut Flavoured Mousse review

I have been wanting to try the Nestle Aero Creations Hazelnut Flavoured Mousse because it was hazelnut flavoured mousse.
Interestingly, the first time I saw it a few weeks ago it was limited edition but now it seems it has been added to the range.
Before I tried it, I was just expecting another mousse but it totally surprised me that it has to be the best mousse I have ever tried.
First you get a strong hazelnut taste which is exactly the taste you get from eating Ferrero Rocher and then you get the fine shardy paper thin crisp chocolate breaking in your mouth like when you are eating a Viennetta ice cream.
The best thing was that it was not too sweet contrasted by the lovely bubbly mousse.
As well as Hazelnut flavoured mousse, there is also Aero creations chocolate mousse.
Rating: 4/5












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...