Wednesday 14 April 2021

YAAR Nordic yoghurt bar review

Discovered these yoghurt bars at Sainsburys looking very Christmassy.
I don't know why but I keep getting the feeling I've tried them before but forgot to post about them.
Anyway I got the cloudberry which is Creamy vanilla yogurt wrapped in caramel with a cloudberry & lemon core coated in caramel.
I couldn't quite taste the cloudberry filling as there was not much of it but overall it just tasted like a cheesecake with a waxy caramel coating.
Attended IFE2022 where I sampled the rest of the the YAAR flavours I had not tried.
Interestingly, the other flavours double chocolate, strawberry and vanilla tasted amazing.
They were decadent without being too sweet especially the chocolate one.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...