Saturday 27 February 2021

New McVities Jaffa cakes Passionfruit

Strangely I like any non orange Jaffa cakes because of that soft cake layer, crisp chocolate and the jelly.

There are two new Jaffa cakes this year by McVities and these are the Cherry and Passionfruit which Iis new.

Both flavours seem tasty and I can now finally compare them to the M&S version which was good.

Out of Cherry and Passionfruit, cherry was more exciting because I think the general taste palatte in UK prefers Cherry.

Finally got my hands on some Passionfruit Jaffa cakes from Tescos where every side of the box was well decorated even the barcode.

Now to the taste, I couldn't stop eating them, they were that good and Jaffa cakes tastes so much better in winter when the jelly is chewier and the passionfruit flavour was tangy topped with a layer of chocolate on a soft cake layer.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...