Saturday 13 February 2021

Multi coloured Swirling star fizzer from Poundland Review

So far I have only reviewed two star fizzers and this is my third.
It was only a pound from Poundland so I got two incase they were crumbly like the superdrug one.
The box was nice and colourful and the smell was my favourite out of the three because it was strawberry and not something floral.
It was easy taking it out of the wrap and most importantly it didn't break like the superdrug one which was the most expensive.
The fizzer floated when I put it in the bath so it did its job and the colours came out nicely.
You end up in a tub of blue water but the only thing to be careful is not to touch the blue fizzing bit because it is hard to wash off.
The most impressive thing was that the fizzer lasted like forever, my bath was full and it still there and kept going.
Overall, I was really pleased and definitely recommend this.

Superdrug Bathing Lab Exotic haze Swirling bath fizzer:
M&S Mark Spencer Wish upon a star bath fizzer:










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...