Tuesday 2 January 2024

Morrisons 8 potato churros with cheese dip

When I found out about Morrisons potato churros I had to get my hands on them because I love anything savoury as well as potatoes.
Sadly, I didn't see them before Christmas because I went too early and they were not stocked yet but managed to find them after Christmas.
As expected the potato churros were delicious as they were crisp on the outside while being soft and fluffy inside with a nice potato flavour.
The cheese sauce made of mature cheddar was interesting as it was white but I wouldn't say the taste was cheesy.
Overall, I liked the potato churros which reminded me of Belgian Lutosa potato products like the pomme dauphines which are fluffy potato balls with the same texture but different shape.
#ssgmorrisons
@morrisons






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...