Sunday 7 January 2024

Aldi Plant Menu onion marinated tofu

Tofu is basically curdled soymilk and you can get them in various forms and textures from soft to firm.
Personally I prefer firm because I feel it is more substantial while in Asia they like it soft, smooth and delicate like egg flan (creme caramel).
Anyway, I find tofu rather tasteless so I love the flavoured ones which you can just eat by pan frying it.
Thanks to veganuary, Aldi and Lidl have some marinated tofu again but the ones I'd liked to see are tomato or mushroom marinated tofu.
I got the onion marinated tofu which was tasty as expected, it was a bit salty but it was good for accompanying stuff.
Will be reviewing the Basil marinated tofu by lidl later.
Rating: 4/5






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...