Wednesday 24 January 2024

Lidl Vitasia Mushroom Steamed buns

This is a review of the Lidl Vitasia Mushroom Steamed buns.
It's a pity I did not get any photos of the box because I didn't expect them to be that nice.
Although labelled as mushroom, they were buns filled with glass noodles and black fungas.
Similar to Shanghai veg buns but nicer with a cute size like a xiao long bao.
Small but well filled and I liked the way the bun wasn't too thick with a lovely texture compared to the ones you can't swallow in Asia.
This was very similar to the vegetable buns I got from Sainsburys called the bao holly for Christmas but much much better and affordable.
I felt that the Sainsburys ones were probably pricey as it was a Christmas product.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...