Wednesday 24 January 2024

M&S Perfectly poached eggs (Marks and Spencer)

M&S have recently started selling these ready to eat Perfectly poached eggs which are causing a stir because it's something you can make at home yet there are many people like me who simply do not/can not cook even though it is really simple!
I think it makes sense to sell them because lots of cafe/restaurants use these ready poached eggs so why shouldn't they be available to shoppers.
Although, I don't cook I appreciate the available of lots of ingredients and ready cooked things that you can assemble with your creativity.
These perfectly poached eggs definitely delivered just like these do at the restaurants and cafes.
Perfect for people like me :)
Most importantly, the shells have been removed!
Priced at £2 but reduced to £1.43 today.
@marksandspencerfood
#ssgmarksandsparks










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...