Wednesday 24 January 2024

RYVITA SWEET Crispy snacks???

Times have changed with Ryvita reinvented with chocolate and not with cream cheese.
I was quite surprised to see that Ryvita has launched a new sweet snack along with their savoury crackers.
At first, I thought it was the regular Ryvita crackers coated with chocolate but they are not.
Somehow, I feel that the original crackers coated in chocolate would be nice but the new crackers are different made with a rice and corn base which made them even lighter but I disagree with it being healthier because rye is much healthier.
Anyway, the texture reminded me of those Asian rice corn crackers which are slightly chewy and yeasty and stick to your lips when they are wet.
To be fair, these new snacks were really tasty because the chocolate goes well with it and I liked the way the layer of chocolate is really thin so that it does not get too rich.
#ryvita












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...