Monday 29 January 2024

Walls Jumbo Pork Sausage Roll

I got this jumbo sausage roll for free from freewalls.co.uk where you have five days to redeem it before the offer ends on 31st Jan 2024.
There is a Tesco's locator which is helpful but not quite helpful because it shows locations of Tescos which have already gone.
Anyway, finally found a Tesco's that had it and went to a human cashier to redeem it in case of any technical difficulties.
Unfortunately, I scanned my clubcard which messes up the logic which the cashier wasn't aware because the barcode just wouldn't work.
So anyway, I decided to try for myself at the self service ones and this time I didn't scan my clubcard and it worked.
Labelled as a jumbo sausage roll, it just looked like a regular one but maybe a tad bigger.
Obviously they are mass made by machines hence the regular shape and punched holes etc.
As for the taste, they definitely taste like school sausage rolls so I found then really comforting and the pastry isn't oily.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...