Thursday 4 January 2024

Peacock Foods School Cake x 4 Decorated Madeira

Peacock Foods School Cake x 4 Decorated Madeira
The first time I came across Peacock Foods was the London Cheesecake which I got from Aldi.
After doing some research, it turns out that they do lots of delicious sweet treats like cream doughnuts, yumyum, danishes etc.
However, I rarely see those products so I wonder who they supply them to.
Recently I got the chocolate cakes by Peacock Foods at Aldi which were really nice so ended up getting these School Cakes.
They were comforting and not too sweet.
Even those it is labelled as Madeira style, I felt that it was so different to the usual ones out there and more cakey and moist in texture yet not oily.
Definitely buying these again as they are cheaper and it relatively easier visiting Aldi than heading out to bakeries that are miles away.
#schoolcake





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...