Saturday 12 February 2022

Woh Hup Singapore Hainanese Chicken Rice Paste 和合海南雞飯醬 1kg Restaurant version

I was so chuffed to be given this Woh Hup Singapore Hainanese Chicken Rice Paste from a friend because it has been a while since I have done Hainan style rice with these pastes.
The paste is really convenient as you just add it to the rice in the rice cooker and hey presto, you have some tasty Hainan rice.
The Woh Hup brand comes in a thick paste so you have to stir it properly when you use it to get an even flavouring.
I used it on noodles on the first application and it was tasty so I believe you can use this paste for other applications such as stir fry so it does not limit you to Hainan chicken!
The next day I applied it to rice and did not follow the instructions, I just added a spoon to the rice and mixed it in and let it cook in the rice cooker and the rice came out beautifully looking the part and tasting like restaurant quality.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...