Wednesday 9 February 2022

The Alphabites by Birdseye - The original

I was at Iceland to get some chips and instead I walked out with this!!
Faced with too many chip options, I reduced it down to Harry Ramsdens chips, McCoys Ready Salted frozen potato shapes and this.
Justice had to be done for these Alphabites when there are no cameras back in those days or even social media.
I am so glad I got them and they still taste as good as they used to be.
There was a comforting potato smell while they were in the oven and when you eat them, there is a delicious potatoey taste along with that slight stickiness.
Everything in terms of taste and texture was perfect while it was not even a bit dry inside.
Normally, I will choose the letters first but as I haven't had them in a long time I decided to leave it to fate and poured them on a tray to see what I got.
I was pretty chuffed I got the STAR word out of it as I love anything that is star shaped as well as being a star.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...