Wednesday 2 February 2022

Kelloggs hazelnut choc flavour cocopops

I love cocopops and the new hazelnut choc cocopops are amazing!
It has been years since I had any cereal because it is just difficult and a chore to eat breakfast.
Finally I was lured by this limited edition hazelnut choc coco pops because I simply love hazelnuts.
I was really lucky to be gifted a £1.00 voucher from Kelloggs which I used towards the payment of this.
The current retail price is £3.00 but since Iceland are now selling them for £2.00 I siezed the opportunity to get them and only paid £1.00 for them.
Finally tried them one evening and I was so glad I got them because they did not disappoint as you get this lovely roasted hazelnut flavour and it was not too sweet or chocolatey.
To summarize, I hope this flavour is here to stay.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...