Friday 11 February 2022

ASDA Trifle Gateau bar

As soon as I found out about the new Trifle gateau bar at ASDA, I knew I would love it.
There was a similar product at Iceland called the Classic Trifle slice which looks similar but the ASDA version is prettier with birthday vibes so I got it for my birthday.
I couldn't get it on the day or before as it was not stocked, finally bought it a week later as a bigger branch in London.
The packaging could have been better because there was nothing supporting the cake but luckily it did not stick to the wrapper.
Visually it was simple yet fancy.
I loved the taste as it was not too sweet and the strawberry sauce was really punchy.
There was something about the sponge layers and it was really nice, again not too sweet as I was expecting it to be similar to Swiss roll but it wasn't.
The size of this gateau is quite impressive and decent that you can share it between a few people.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...