Wednesday 16 February 2022

Ambrosia ready to eat porridge review

My favourite Premier Foods have launched Ambrosia ready-to-eat porridge pots available in Original, Raspberry, and Golden Syrup flavours, with the range rolling out this month.
Asda was the first to stock them but it has been hard trying to get them at various branches and it seemed that they were not stocked for long.
I spotted the raspberry but I was after the original so I waited because the original would be good to see how it tastes.
Finally got the original and I was so glad I got it.
Although it was expensive I really liked it because in this day and age, it is hard to cook up a bowl of porridge.
The Ambrosia version was thick and creamy at ambient temperature, if you warm it up a little it won't be as thick.
Tried it ambient and warm and I preferred it ambient and adding jam or chocolate shavings to it made it taste amazing.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...