Sunday 6 February 2022

Iceland Chicken Drumsticks Southern Fried

I have seen these Iceland Southern Fried chicken drumsticks around for ages but have always pulled back from trying because I wasn't sure how they would turn out.
Finally tried because of the new Southern Fried gravy and I am now gutted why I didn't try them earlier.
It costs £3 and you get roughly 8 drumsticks in the bag.
Each drumstick was uniformly coated and they just looked good before they were cooked.
I don't know if the chicken is raw inside or already cooked but they came out perfectly nice when it was ready to eat.
The coating was good but the black pepper was a minus for me as it over powered the Southern flavours, but otherwise I highly rate these as you don't feel thirsty after eating them and I would say they are healthier because they are not fried.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...