Saturday 26 February 2022

Jim Jams Hazelnut spread - no added sugar

Jim Jams spreads are widely available at the supermarket but I have not tried it because of the price.
I would say they are a relatively new brand as they were not around 10 years ago.
Anyway, they were giving out samples at Morrisons so I got to try the no added sugar hazelnut spread.
When they say no added sugar, it either means no added sugar or a substitute is used.
In this case, Maltitol was used.
After trying it, I was pleasantly surprised that the spread was really tasty and not cloyingly sweet because some sweeteners do not taste nice.
It tasted like a hazelnut nut butter with chocolate added but it was not too dry on application yet smooth.
The spread is nothing like or as sweet as nutella but I prefer this because of the hazelnut goodness and taste so you can slather on more!!
Well done Jim Jams!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...