Tuesday 6 July 2021

Sainsbury's Summer Edition Chip Shop Vinegar Mayo

I love mayonnaise and vinegar with chips so when Sainsburys came out with the Summer Edition Chip Shop Vinegar Mayo I just had to try it.
It was only 85p for 280ml which is a good size for trying a mayonnaise that is different and I am so glad I tried it.
There was a lovely vinegar smell when I peeled the seal off that I kept taking big whiffs.
The vinegar was surprisingly punchy so people who love lots of vinegar on their food will love this.
As well as the vinegar you have the creaminess of the mayonnaise which is heaven.
Definitely the best invention ever because the vinegar is evenly infused with the mayo.
85p too well spent!!!!!
Think of it like a Marie Rose/prawn cocktail sauce without the sweetness,
I shall be buying a few more bottles as this is a summer product meaning it shall be gone by autumn or while stocks last.
Rating: 5/5







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...