Tuesday 20 July 2021

M&S Select farms Chicken, tomato & Basil chipolatas

As a fan of chipolatas, I did not hesitate to get the Marks ad Spencers chicken chipolatas made with semi-dried tomatoes and basil.
They were surprisingly aromatic with a lovely toamto and basil smell when I took them out to cook.
The chicken sausages cooked nicely in the oven just like regular pork ones.
To start, they were a bit salty and I couldn't quite taste the tomato or basil but interestingly they tasted so much like a regular chipolata with all those herbs.
Although the tomato and basil was not strong, I really liked them and wouldn't mind getting them again.
They also had lamb chipolatas a while ago which I found a bit gamey.
Rating: 4/5







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...