Thursday 15 July 2021

ASDA Mixed Donut selection

I love donuts so when I spotted ASDA's donut selection where you get 2 Jam and cream, one chocolate and one custard I just had to try it.
To my surprise, the chocolate one turned out really good because the chocolate cream was similar to the chocolate mousse desserts and it was light and not overly sweet and heavy.
My next favourite was the jam and cream, again it was well balanced and the sweetness of the jam was just right.
The custard turned out to be the least memorable out of the three because the custard filling lacked character and the donut itself was rather plain that neither saved each other.
The chocolate and jam worked because the donut itself was rather plain.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...