Friday 16 July 2021

Chupa Chups Lolly Drops - Strawberry & Cream

When I first saw these Chupa Chups lolly drops, I wasn't sure what they were but it turns out they are similar to cordial where you mix it with water.
At first I thought they were some kind of sweets like pear drops, cherry drops etc as us Brits use the word squash or cordial for drinks.
There are so many flavours like cherry, orange etc but I decided to try Strawberry & Cream.
I was expecting the drink to be bright pink but it was a light pink.
Anyway, the strawberry taste and smell was really nice just like the lolly but I wasn't fond on the sweetness.
However I think they would make good frozen icelollies or ice cubes for drinks.
The good thing is that it is a small bottle so I don't have much to finish off.
Rating: 3/5





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...