Monday 19 July 2021

Lidl Gelatelli Mini Jungle Ice Lollies

When I spotted the Lidl Gelatelli Mini Jungle ice lollies I just had to get them.
They are basically mini ice lollies which are perfect for big kids like me!!
You get four flavours in a bag of five: 2 strawberry, 1 pineapple, 1 lemon and 1 orange.
There are 3 bags ie 15 ice lollies in total.
While I was worried how I was going to get these home in the heat without melting, the manufacturers have cleverly coated the ice lollies with some waxy stuff [possibly chocolate but in the ingredients it seems to be a coconut butter shell which gives it a nice smooth taste].
Overall my favourites were strawberry and pineapple which are sweet and punchy.
Lemon and orange were ok tasting like Starburst sweets with a bitter aftertaste.
I felt that they were there to you that value and wow factor so you get four flavours but luckily you do get 2 strawberries in the bag which is obviously a popular flavour.
All this i.e 15 mini ice lollies for 99p!!
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!
Rating: 4/5









1 comment:

  1. Very nice lollies but only trouble is I was only able to buy them once as I haven’t seen them in Lidel since, maybe they are so popular that they sell out quickly 😊

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...