Monday 19 July 2021

M&S Piadina - Extra Virgin Olive oil

It's been a while since I last had Piadina from an Italian cafe and since Marks and Spencers have them I had to try it.
This is why Mark's are always amazing because they offer stuff that you usually get at restaurants and cafes.
Piadina is basically an Italian flatbread and the one I got has extra virgin oil.
I have probably offended some Italians in this post by having it sweet like a sturdy French Crepe with marshmallow and peanut butter but it was surprisingly nice for someone who hates peanut butter.
The pairing of Peanut butter and marshmallow is American and I have never tried it before because first I hate peanut butter and having it with marshmallow is weird.
The pairing of the two were surprisingly good so I am tempted to try American style of peanut butter and jam!!!
Overall, not a bad Piadina!
Rating: 4/5





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...