Monday 5 July 2021

Krispy Kreme's new ice cream inspired doughnuts

Krispy Kreme has just launched these ice cream inspored doughnuts today!
They are the New mint choc chip and raspberry ripple donut.
As I fan of mint chocolate, I did not hesitate and got the mint chocolate.
To my dismay, it tasted rancid despite it was just launched today and the unpleasant taste was more prominent than the lovely mint choc.
Evidently I was unlucky because they usually taste ok.
Visually you can also see that the chocolate is not filled right through like the product shot.
To summarize that was my sweet quota today and 2.10 well wasted.
Again, I don't know why I bothered buying from akk kiosk when you can get it cheaper at supermarket cabinets where you can pick a nice one too.
Rating: 1/5














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...