Friday 14 February 2020

[Review] Tesco Stonebaked Spicy Meat Feast Pizza 305G

I love pizzas so got tried the Tesco Stonebaked Spicy Meat Feast Pizza.

On the box, it is labelled as a stonebaked pizza base topped with tomato sauce, mozzarella full fat soft cheese and regato medium fat hard cheese, smoked pepperoni, formed ham, spiced beef and jalapeƱo chillies.

Before I baked it, the pizza certainly looked good and neat with generous slices of ham and the cheese looked good.

Anyway, I cut them in slices to experiment the taste at different times in the halogen oven.
Some like it crispy while I like my pizza with cheese that is just melted and a almost crisp base but overall it was a delicious pizza because I liked the thin pizza base and the chili made it appetizing.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...