Friday 14 February 2020

Humiliation from a Tesco Store Guard

As usual I am always out at restaurants and supermarkets in search of tasty treats for my social media reviews.
It was Valentines day around 17:30 when I walked into Tesco Express on Brighton Road, Croydon.

When I entered the shop, I felt a strange presence from the store guard which I didn't really take into account as I was busy looking at chocolates.
Then from the side of my eyes he was standing from a distance of half a metre, so I smiled and put down the chocolates and continued to look around the store.

While I was looking, he was also walking about so I assumed he was an active store guard doing his job well.
Then my sixth sense kicked in and sensed maybe he thought I was suspicious so I walked around again to see if he was about and he was near me again.

Anyway, as I was attracted by the Lindt Easter bunnies, I decided to put them together for a snap and after the snap I put the bunnies back on the shelf but that store guard came over and asked me "what happened" so I explained the Easter bunnies snapshot were for Easter and again he repeated "What happened and asked me to get out of the store now".

Without quibble I just left the store but just felt completely humiliated in front of other customers in the sense I was asked to leave the store.

I just felt pin pointed when everyone else is posting their Tesco finds on social media and they do not get trouble for it.

I definitely won't be returning to that store again and Thanks for ruining my Valentines evening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...