Monday 10 February 2020

[Review] Nestle Shreddies Box Bowl Cereals

It just so happens I found some Nestle box bowl cereals in the house.
At first I thought they had changed the box dimensions from the smaller rectangular boxes to a square box.
When I looked closer, I realized they were box bowls which means you just open the box, add milk and eat!


Not a fan of shreddies, I added Tescos Peach Apricot yoghurt drink to it and the taste was amazing.


Overall, these box cereals are convenient compared to the variety packs because a bowl isn't required and the only thing you have to wash up is the spoon.

As well as the box cereals, you can also get the complete Breakfast to go which includes milk and spoon so its the ultimate breakfast without washing up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...