Tuesday 4 February 2020

[Review] Batchelor's Super Noodles - Chow Mein Flavour

I love Batchelor's Super Noodles.
They come in quite a few flavours like chicken, curry, bacon etc and they have launched a low fat range which comes in a smaller packet.
My favourite flavours are basically bacon and beef.

As a Batchelor's super noodles fan, I realized that I have not tried the Chow mein flavour so I decided to try it.

I wasn't sure what to expect but chow mein from the Chinese Takeaway tastes like noodles tossed in soy sauce.

Anyway, Batchelor's chow mein tasted so different to what I had expected.
The seasoning was so strong and dark and you could taste five spice and aniseed, the stuff you get in Chinese roast duck.

Overall, I am glad I tried and I think this flavour is best paired which Chinese roast!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...