Tuesday 22 March 2022

The best gift sets and ideas at Kimm & Miller

I love gift sets especially when food and drinks are involved.
Festive seasons are the best because you can find so many gift sets at Boots, Primark etc.
It is always uplifting when I see gift sets that have products I can relate to!
Over the festive period, I discovered that so many gift sets are by Kimm & Miller especially my favourite Marmite, pot noodles, coco pops, Tabasco sauce etc.
It must be so fun to work there with all these lovely things.
After the festive period, you can still get their products online on AMAZON (Link below) and look out for giveaways on their instagram as well!!
https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?me=A1PCM69Q045G04&marketplaceID=A1F83G8C2ARO7P
I managed to get some goodies from Kimm & Miller which can all be found on Amazon.
Saving my favourite Marmite last, I started with the Mocha sugar free syrup which worked really well on black coffee.
For Mother's day the mug and hot sauces were both equally good.
The hot sauces were moreish and the design is really nice.
The mug cake was really easy to execute and it tasted as good as a freshly baked cake which only took 5 minutes to make!
The gin mixers are a delight with 5 equally nice flavours: rhubarb ginger, elderflower & lemon, Rose flower & raspberry, passionfruit & pomegranite, cinammon & apple. 









If you have been reading my posts, you will know how much I love marmite.
Absolutely love this mug!!
Initially I was going to do Marmite soldiers but decided to have poached eggs on marmite toast instead.



Marmite Mug Gift Set with 2 Mini Marmite Portions


Mocha Flavour Sugar Free Syrup for Coffee and Hot Chocolate


Chilli Sauce Gift Set with 3 Bottles of Assorted Louisiana Hot Sauce


Baking Kit with Chocolate Mug Cake Mix

Gin Mixers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...