Friday 18 March 2022

Sainsburys Carrot & Chocolate houmous (Bunny snacks) Food on the go

To be fair, chocolate houmous is not new but just not as popular as regular houmous.
Chocolate houmous was invented quite a few years ago but I have only managed to try two chocolate houmous brands over the last few years because they are not easy to get hold of.
The ones I have tried do not taste anything like houmous but more like a thick chocolate spread.
When I saw the Sainsburys one, I knew I had to try it.
Carrot and chocolate obviously are not meant to be paired together so I ate them separately.
Tasting the chocolate houmous on its own, I would say you could still taste the houmous as well as the chocolate.
Overall not bad.
I ended up pairing the chocolate houmous on Coop's Masala hot cross bun where it turned out to be quite delicious.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...