Saturday 19 March 2022

B Corp opens a pop-up shop with a magic vending machine

If it were not for this pop up store, I would not have known about the B Corp certification.
The B Corp certification is given to companies meeting verified high standards of social and environmental performance, transparency and accountability.
At the pop up shop, everything there is on display but not sold however there is a free of charge vending machine where you can try products that have a B Corp certification.

During, my visit, I was really lucky to get my hands on some Vegan ice cream by Jude's Ice cream as well as coconut water by VITACOCO.

The vending machine was wonderful as I got to sample Proper Chips which are lentil based, DASH water, LioBites, Fellow Creatures and Tony's Choco Lonely!








bcorp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...