Thursday 10 March 2022

Happy Snaxs Snacks (vegan)

Happy Snaxs Snacks have been around since the 1990s but somehow I missed them.
Finally got them at Poundland because somethings just have to be tried as I don't often see them about.
Basically they are shaped like wotsits and currently there are three flavours: Salt & Vinegar, Cheese and Spring Onions.
In the past, there was spicy tomato and it came in packs of 20 but now they come in packs of 15.
The texture is similar to space raiders.
Out of the three flavours, I liked salt and vinegar the best as it was strong.
The spring onion was also punchy tasting like freshly chopped spring onions.
I wasn't keen on the cheese though because it was strange but glad I tried.
The only disappointment was the quality because every bag I opened was soft and not crispy despite each bag was tightly sealed and hard to open as an adult.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...