Monday 28 March 2022

Ko Lee noodles by Kohlico

As an instant noodle lover I am constantly trying different noodle brands.
At the supermarkets, you will notice that KO LEE is a really popular and their noodles are bright and colourful especially the taste sensations series and the BANG BANG cup noodles.
Kohlico brands were at IFE2022 so I got to know more about KO LEE noodles and found out about their popcorn brand.
The staff at Kohlico were so nice and gave me some noodles and popcorn samples to try.
I was definitely keen to try more as I have actually tried some of their noodles before so I know how good they are.

It was my first time trying the Taste Sensation range and I was bowled over by how tasty it was and the fun style of the noodle packets.
The King prawn tom yum was even better.
These were seriously good but a bit too spicy.
If you like mama noodles, they are the same but you get a bigger portion here.
I like the way you can have it soupless or with soup.




Although the chicken cup noodle was simplistic, it is now my favourite because the chicken broth is very comforting.

I left the Xtreme Hot & Spicy last because I was preparing myself for how hot it was.
In a way, these noodles were unique because you can eat them straight out the packet how they are as crunchy noodles similar to the ones in Asia or just cook them in the usual way.
Before I put the flavouring in the noodles, I tried some to see how hot it was and it turned out super spicy so I only used half.
Overall, it had an agreeable spiciness and all rounded flavour so I was really impressed and would definitely eat these again.

The Sawadee instant noodles comes in six flavours.
I am not sure if I got a bad one but the noodles were a bit rancid.

To summarize, the KO-LEE noodles are winners.
New flavours spotted at Asda:
onion chicken, king prawn tom yum, chicken green curry and magic masala.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...