Tuesday 29 March 2022

BANG BANG Popcorn and SOMER's Gourmet Popcorn

The Kohlico brand which are famous for KO LEE noodles have popcorn as well!!
They were at IFE2022 so I got to discover their popcorn range and the staff were really nice and gave me some noodles and popcorn samples to try.
I must admit, I like their sweet BANG BANG popcorn range which is colourful and matches the noodles.

The Gourmet popcorn range is savoury with flavours like tomato ketchup, BBQ and sour cream.

Their popcorn is air popped which gives it an overall nice rounded shaped and great texture.
As a savoury snacker, I really enjoyed their savoury gourmet popcorn range
The BANG BANG popcorn range was bang on for me as it was not overall sweet with a light coating.

BANG BANG Popcorn review:


Butter & coconut: I felt that the butter coconut was the sweetest of the four but the coconut flavour was really fragrant.
Salted caramel: The salted caramel is a clearly our favourite.
The sweetness was just right with an indulgent caramel flavour.
White chocolate: The white chocolate was impressive as it tasted creamy with a lovely vanilla flavour.

Chocolate: This was another favourite of mine, it was like eating cocopops in popcorn form.


SOMER's gourmet popcorn review:
Smokey barbecue, Tomato ketchup and Sour Cream & Chive.
Tomato ketchup: 
I love ketchup so this had to be my favourite one and it was so moreish
Smokey barbecue:
I loved the barbecue flavours which was savoury as well as sweet.
Sour Cream & Chive:
The sour cream flavour was interesting and it actually worked well on popcorn.

Overall, I definitely recommend them because there is a flavour for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...