Thursday 10 March 2022

Cheesies popped Cheese

Lots of snacks are popped or freeze dried these days so I had to get my hands on some popped cheese because I haven't tried popped cheese despite having tried other popped snacks.
Cheesies offer different a variety of popped cheeses like as gouda, cheddar, emmenthal etc.
There are two different sizes 20g for £1.19 at Holland Barratt and 60g for £2 at Sainsburys so when I saw that you could try them directly from Cheesies for just the price of the postage £1.50 I made an order asap.
It comes in a nice box with three 20g of Cheddar, Red Leicester and Gouda.
Just as I expected the bites of crispy cheese are moreish and taste exactly like cheese but in crispy form similar to the burnt cheese you find after baking it in the oven or on top of cheese rolls that have been baked.
It also feels like eating freeze dried meringue but with a hard crunch.
The best thing is that they don't feel heavy because they are dry and popped while your fingers don't get greasy.
Overall cheddar and red Leicester were my favourite while gouda had a bitter aftertaste.






Cheesies 60g at Sainsburys:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...