Saturday 8 October 2022

Tescos finest Christmas pudding flavour crisps

Like I said, what goes around comes around in different supermarkets and brands.
This year, Tescos have come out with the Christmas pudding flavour crisps.
Having tried Walkers Mince Pie crisps I had to try the Tescos Christmas pudding as well which is not quite the same but with mince pies and Christmas pudding there are somethings in common.
There was definitely a sweet cinnamon smell from these crisps just like the Walkers mince pies crisps but the taste was slightly different.
You could really taste a light sweetness and strong cinnamon but then you get the taste of the potato crisps coming through.
The texture of these crisps have a hard crunch just like Tyrells.
Overall, the crisps weren't bad but I doubt I will finish the rest because I don't like the hard crunch texture.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...