Monday 17 October 2022

Bebeto fruit snacks and strawberry twists

I was given these sweets labelled as fruit snacks a while ago but put them aside and forgot about them.
My memory was jogged when I saw fellow foodies post the Halloween ones which made me dig them out and try them.
Inside, there are two flavours: strawberry and banana.
The banana flavour was interesting because normally banana flavours are sweet but it was fruity infused with banana and has that usual gummy sweets taste with a tanginess.
The strawberry was how you would expect it to taste.



Also tried the vegan strawberry twists.
The flavour was nice but the aftertaste was a bit weird with some bitterness.
I preferred the bebeto gummies as the texture was better and there was no weird aftertaste.
It is interesting that the strawberry twists contains radish,  pumpkin and potato concentrates.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...